A balanced and healthy meal everyday!
Everyday the French Chef and his team prepare, on site, more than 2,200 meals for staff and students.
- The canteen is reserved to the students and the staff of the Lycée Français de Singapour only.
- The canteen is mandatory for all students from Kindergarten to 3e (Grade 9).
The menus are approved by a nutritionist and include:
- a starter ;
- a dish with proteins (meat, fish) ;
- a side dish (vegetables and/or carbohydrates);
- a dessert (fruit, dairy, pastry, etc...).
Everyday at the self-service counter, students can choose between a Western and an Asian menu. They can also opt for a salad and/or a soup.
A balanced diet is the key to being fit and healthy, it is above all about encouraging students to eat and taste a bit of everything. Don't to forget to hydrate, particularly in tropical countries!
Fees 2017 - 2018
Canteen fees are billed together with school fees ; every month started is due in total.
|Kindergarten (PS-GS)||1 295,00||505,00||360,00||430,00|
|Elementary (CP-CM2)||1 360,00||520,00||390,00||450,00|
Prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD), inclusive of 7% GST