Back to school 2018-2019
2820 students returned to school on Monday, September 3, happy to be reunited with their classmates and excited to meet their new teachers.
It was under a small equatorial rain that many parents came to accompany their child on this first day of school. Many smiles for this successful start to the school year!
We wish you all an excellent school year 2018-2019!
The start of the academic year in figures, slight growth in enrolment:
- 52nd new school year
- 2830 pupils (347 in Kindergarten, 1298 in Elementary and 1185 in Secondary)
- 127 classes from the Petite section to Terminale: (17 in kindergarten, 58 in elementary and 52 in secondary)
- A team of 375 employees
New features 2018-2019 :
- New educational facilities:
- 2 music rooms and 4 studios
- 1 art room
- Renovation of the changing rooms
- Soon the opening of the Knowledge and Culture Centre (3C) in the Secondary School
- New safety installations:
- Anti-smoke airlock
- New Air Conditioning
- Water fountains
- Anti-rain protection
- A new service provider: Compass
- Renovation of the dining areas including a cafeteria open to parents on AMK 2900